Sunday, January 8, 2012

French Vanilla S'more Crescents


I have to admit that S'mores are my biggest guilty pleasure. I especially crave these warm  delights in the winter time but it is a little hard to have a campfire in the middle of a northern Minnesota winter, SO I decided to find another way to make them. 

I saw something similar to these on Pinterest but they made them with just chocolate chips and peanut butter, so I figured I would change it up and substitute some french vanilla marshmallows for the peanut butter!
Ingredients:
Original Crescent  Rolls
French Vanilla Marshmallows
Milk Chocolate Chips


Roll the crescents out of the tube and place a small handfull of chocolate chips and a few marshmallows on top. 




Roll the crescents up from the base of the triangle to the point making sure all of the edges are pinched together so the filling can't escape.


Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes (until yummy and golden brown!). :]


 Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment