Monday, January 9, 2012

Cheesy Chicken Hot Dish!

I've got to admit that I have a soft spot for anything that is a "Hot Dish" containing cheese... Well I have a soft spot for cheese in general, so when I saw a picture on Foodgawker for Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Caserole I got all excited! Then... I went to view the recipe for it and there was no link to it. :[

I decided that it looked to good to pass up so I came up with my own little recipe. Ta-Da! Cheesy Chicken Hot Dish!

Ingredients:
10oz cooked spaghetti noodles
2 cups cooked chicken, diced**
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash (or any poultry seasoning)
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese


**Add the Mrs. Dash or other poultry seasoning to the chicken while cooking.


In a casserole dish add the noodles, chicken, 2 cans of soup, milk, mozzarella, butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together and top with parmesan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the soup mixture begins to bubble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment